Thursday, 10 June 2010

Lucky

I'm a normal girl
With no special abilities
With no special things

But I'm lucky
To have a good mother
Who understands me
To have a great father
Who wants me to be happy
Always

I'm lucky
To have the most meanest girls
In the whole wide world
As friends
'Coz they make me understand
How life goes
'Coz they make me feel alone
On my own

I'm lucky to be free
I can do things I want
When my friends can't
I can have the free life I want
When my friends can't

I'm lucky
To be alone
I can do things my friends don't want me to do
And have it my own way
I can forget the mean words my friends say
And remember
The time when we play together

I'm lucky
To be left out of the gang
I can say no whenever I want
When others can't
I can go away
While the others have to stay
I can stay
While the others have to go
I can have things my own way
When the others can't

I'm lucky
To have a strange life
That most people hate to have
That most people say no to when they can choose

And I'm lucky
To have the most over-protected parents
Who says no when I want to play outside at night
Who says no when I want to have my own phone
But allows me to work on the computer
Whenever I want
Whenever I like
When my friends are not allowed
When my friends have to do chores to get their time

And
I'm lucky
To have books as my best friends
'Coz they don't taunt me
'Coz they're never mean to me
'Coz they love me
Just the same way
I love them

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment